Without a word..


I should have just walked away,
I should have just stayed away,
Like something way above  me
Like some thing I couldn't see
Oh...Oh why... Why did I look at you at all....
I should have just gone away,
I should have just ran away,
Like some thing so far away,
Like some thing I 'll never reach..
But ...Oh...that voice...
That voice that's screaming in side me......
Ch;
             Without  a word you showed what it's like,
             Without a word you took my heart away,
              I feel it overcome
             That I can not control..
              I can't escape what I've become......
             Without a word this blessing they call love,
             Turned in to this painful dreaded curse..
             You left me standing there
              been stopped and thrown away ...
              What can I say there are no words
               You got me without words......
.
May be I'll just let it hurt,
Glad for the lesson I learnt ,
Some day it will fade away
fade away and just leave.. nothing....
Nothing but painful memories.......
It's more than pain in my heart,
The feeling you'll be going,
But when I just see your face
So close but so far away...
Oh... my heart...
My heart it feels this pain again...
Ch
             Without a word, everything just changed,
              Without a word you took me by surprise,
             The game is said and done
             neither of us won
             but I 'm the only one in pain...
             Without a word your love it tossed me away
             without a word you broke my heart again
              I'm feeling insecure
             My heart burns in this pain
             I'm standing here now with no words
             I'm screaming without  words.....      

Comments