Backstabber...true story

This is a story of one of my friends. After reading my back stabbing friends blog he decided to tell me his story.
This is complacently his words and I didn't write a single thing in it except names and places are changed because of privacy matters.


They say life usually makes you suffer for sometime....Life is like a bow and you are the arrow...suffering is the part where the bow pulls you....and when it comes to suffering, I think I have had enough of it, which is why now I laugh at so that I do no get hurt.
I was in Italy but since it was a bit too costly in 2002 I came to my own country for schooling. It was fun school till OLs, I really liked going to school but everything changed in ALs.....it was at that time I started knowing that everyone of my school friends...were all liars......they all used me....most of them for money.....they all had girlfriends....and they used me as a security guard to guard them when they were making out with them, and they never cared about my feelings....there were couple of times I wanted to just hang around with people but they chose them over me....I still forgave them.
But in 09 we took part in Co-MUN, on the last day DIlan (one of my friends) he took us to O2 the club, I think he owned it at that time, his dad did I guess....anyways everyone was dancing and they started drinking, since I was the only one who had a car and drove I had to stay to drop these guys home...they were drunk...one guy was sooo drunk he couldn't walk...his parents have locked him out of the house....i dropped him and HE WAS MAKING OUT WITH HIS DOG!!!!
I called his home and said he is outside...next day for some odd reason.
MR.DOG LOVER had taken photos and he was transferring them to my friends pen drive and has shown the photos to our so called Computing teacher. She has shown the photos to the principal........and we all got grounded......since I didn't drink and  didn't say anything but there was a photo of me sweating, the shirt all wet coz it was raining......it looked like I was drunk...but I wasn't, every one in class knows I don't drink nor smoke.
Anyway...I went to play basketball with some people during the interval, when I came back principal was inside the class....and all of them had told I took photos because I was drunk...it was my fault....they said Charlie  WHY DID U TAKE PHOTOS WHILE U WERE DRUNK....???? I was like shocked....didn't have any words....Back stabbed to the max.....I was furious.....and angry...but also still inside they were my friends....but I couldn't take it anymore.
So I went crashing into the principals office and I was like SIR I DON'T DRINK NOR SMOKE....MAYBE THAT'S WHY IM BEING treated THIS WAY..LIKE A LOOSER......I WAS THE ONE WHO DROPPED EACH OF THOSE GUYS HOME....ME THE LOOSER.....I DIDNT TAKE PHOTOS...HERE IS MY PHONE...U CAN CHECK IF U WANT!!!! AND IF U WANT TO FIRE ME FROM SCHOOL THEN DO IT....I DON'T MIND COZ I DON'T WANT TO COME TO THIS PLACE AGAIN!!!!
He was shocked to see me crying it out loud......he didn't do anything to us....yet again their asses were saved coz of me....but only thing they did is betray me.
I couldn't study well during those few months coz of them....it was a shock for me that I even failed my first try at London A/L s.....so I left.....and I did my exams through gateway....there was a rumor in school while I was still there that I didn't learn and didn't have good grades. And I wont even go to university and stuff...sooo..everyone was kind of ignoring me....they even made the teachers think I am the bad guy.....but one teacher didn't and she came and told me.
NOW U KNOW Charlie WHO THEY ARE...KEEP IT INSIDE AND SHOW WHAT U HAVE GOT!!.......from the day I left that school things were going well....my smile was coming back to my face....and I thought everything was ok.........to be continued.................................................................................

Comments