What to do when your friend backstabbed you?


   

         If you read my last blog you would know what I did after I got to know that my best friend back-stabbed me .I was small and immature then, but as time passed by  I figured how to deal with this type of   " Friends"   (yeah... they are sarcastic quote marks ** wink wink**  )
# CUT THIS PERSON AWAY!!!
    
     Ok I know it sounds a bit harsh but hear me out. for me personally I detest keeping people like that in my life.I hate hypocrisy.So if you have been back-stabbed by one of your close friends  evaluate how important  this friendship is to you and weather you can forgive this person or not.
So if you can forgive this person then good for you.Try slowly to build up the trust between you and before going all in on this friendship test weather you can trust this person again.
# DAMAGE CONTROL
     So if bad rumors are spread about you  go out there and tell your side of the story . But the conclusion is up to the others . Never-the less you at least shared what you have to say. Remember telling your side of the story is always better than to leave them hanging.
# LET IT GO 
    As for me this is the headrest thing I had to do. Because I really mind about the impression I make to the other about my self..But when you start doing damage control you'll see that it's is easier said than done. Some people will believe you and some wont and you don't know everyone who knows these rumors about you. So do not be depressed. try to let it go. I know its hard but you can't control every situation.
# DO NOT BE DEPRESSED

   Knowing that people think ill about you can be very depressing ( trust me I know.. I 've been there)
But do not fall down just because of it. remember every time you fall down you learn from your mistakes.
#SHOW YOUR WORTH   
Always remember that actions speak louder than words. So if your are unable to control the situation completely Show the people that the rumors about you are false. Be strong and stick to your guns.Do not loose what makes you special. Be unique and don't give a damn about those rumors.
#LEARN 
As I said before you can always learn from these type of things. Know who your friends are and who are the backstabbers. Be careful with what you share about yourself to the others.

Comments